We had two tapestry-related releases today:
Tacos 4.0.1 was released a few hours ago.
It’s mainly a stability release fixing 2 subtle bugs and
enhancing the ajax encoder (for very pretty and short ajax urls).
Make sure to also check out the previously undocumented but powerful
ajax-enabled Table component.
Thanks to all that contributed…
* Docs for tacos:Table component.
* Load external js synchronously. Fixes Bug127.
* AjaxSubmit posts all the AjaxLinkSubmits before it. Fixes Bug130.
* Do not clear current document after error (a failed ajax-post).
* Jdk1.4 compatible class format for maven generated artifacts.
* Add StringToListConverter. Allows updateComponents parameter to be specified as a comma-delimited String.
* Add uniqueNames parameter in AjaxForm – forces the html name of each input control to stem from the component’s idPath (instead of the component’s id).
* Support validators and translator in HtmlArea. Fixes Bug128.
* Make buttons in tacos:Palette work. Fixes Bug129.
* Remove hardcoded class attribute from tacos:Table.
* Easier way for defining ajax exception and stale-session pages.
* Enhance AjaxDirectServiceEncoder for ever prettier ajax urls.
* Corrected links to tapestry’s component docs.
Just released the first version of nbtapestrysupport.
- Hyperlink support in Tapestry configuration files for class names, files and libraries… CTRL+click everywhere!!!
- Autocomplete in Tapestry configuration files for class names, files and others
- Templates for new Tapestry files
Download the 2 nbms, then install the generic module first and then the tapestry module.